Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day Thirteen






PICTURES!!! Really embarrassing pictures. I've already lost 14 pounds and I still look so fat. I guess in everyday life I don't realize how big I actually have become. At one point not too many years ago I was a size 6! These photos are a rude awakening. Just shows how far I still have to go. I am posting them - even though I cringe to look at them - because I want to document the amazing changes that are possible through juice-feasting. I want everyone to marvel at the tremendous difference once I complete this juice program and reveal a super-trim, smoking-hot bod.


And no, in case you're wondering, I did not fall off the face of the earth over the last few days. I just got a little lazy. Actually busy is more like it. I have an event coming up with my job and I've been scrambling to get everything ready. But after tomorrow night it will be finished and things will be calmer until next week when I have to travel to 2 islands in 3 days. Fun stuff. I work for a non-profit that does teacher trainings on economics and financial literacy. Spring is our busy time so I have events coming up every couple of weeks all the way through the beginning of May.

Monday I had:
32 oz modified Master Cleanser recipe
24 oz Carrot/Orange juice
32 oz modifies Master Cleanser recipe
TOTAL: 88 oz
plus: 16 oz Green Tea

Tuesday I had:
24 oz Carrot/Apple Beet/Ginger juice
64 oz modified Master Cleanser recipe
24 oz Pineapple/Celery/Spinach/Mint juice
TOTAL: 112 oz
plus: 16 oz Hibiscus Tea

Today I had:
32 oz modified Master Cleanser recipe
24 oz Carrot/Orange juice
32 oz modifies Master Cleanser recipe
TOTAL: 88 oz
plus: 16 oz Green Tea

So, not nearly enough juice lately. And I haven't done an enema for the last 2 days either. But I am going to do one before I go to bed. So I am sure that I will see the difference tomorrow. My weight has sort of plateaued and this may be because I had a couple really low juice days so my body could be holding onto the calories I'm intaking. In addition to no enema to flush the garbage out. Still I am very happy with my progress so far. I just need to be careful not to let my metabolism slow down too much.

Today's Weigh: 196.0
Today's BMI: 29.0

Total Weight Lost: 14 pounds

Well, that 's going to be all for now. Tomorrow will be a better day I can feel it.

Aloha and good night,

Ellen

No comments: