Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day Five



Actually, it's only 10:30 p.m. on the 12th Hawaii Time even though the blog post says it's 12:30 a.m. on the 13th. So it is really the end of Day Five for me. Nothing major to report. I'm feeling better today. Of course I still have moments when I just want this to be over but they are fewer and I am able to work through them more quickly. I'm starting to hit my stride. Haven't lost enough weight to fit into the next size, but my current clothes fit a whole lot better. And I know that it will happen. I've haven't really been doing the skin brushing like I should be. But I did start doing enemas a couple of days ago. Maybe that's why my energy is better. I hate the whole process of the enema but I feel so much clearer afterwards and that feeling lasts through the next day. I have been doing them at night because that's when I have the time. Mornings are a little too hectic for me. But tonight I will add skin-brushing to my nightly ritual. I am also still walking my dogs every morning and it's been getting easier to wake up when the alarm goes off at 6 a.m. I still hit snooze but now I'm doing it for 15 minutes rather than a whole hour. ;)) I haven't started doing yoga yet because I decided to give myself a week to get into the swing of juicing before I added one more thing to my routine.


Today I had:

24 oz of Carrot/Apple/Beet/Ginger juice

64 oz of my modified Master Cleanser recipe

24 oz of Pineapple/Celery/Spinach/Mint juice

TOTAL: 112 oz
plus:
24 oz of Hibiscus Tea & 16 oz of Peppermint Tea


I am *really* trying to get all the juice in but I leave for work at 8 in the morning and don't get home until 6 at night; so it's hard unless I bring it all with me. And even the days I do bring enough I have a difficult time getting it all down.

Today's Weight: 202.0

Today's BMI: 29.9


Total Weight Lost: 8 pounds

Good night for now and sweet dreams to you all,

Ellen

No comments: