Monday, June 8, 2009

Day #8

Beginning Weight: 207.5
Today's Weight: 206.5
Goal Weight: 150


I decided that I will go back to recording my food choices and times. I feel like this holds me accountable and helps me to see patterns. As you can see I haven't really been doing the raw food program. I didn't get a chance to make the recipes over the weekend which left me a little discouraged. Awareness is the first step, I guess. And I haven't had dairy for 3 days now - so that's something to be proud of.

Yesterday's Food Choices

32 oz green smoothie
w/ spinach, mint, strawberries, pineapple, banana, coconut oil

10 am - home

Kona chocolate chip pancakes
coffee w/ almond milk
1 pm - Mulvadi Cafe
dynamite roll

8 pm - Times Supermarket


Today's Food Choices:

32 oz green smoothie
w/ spinach, mint, avocado, pineapple, banana, blueberries

8 am - home
glazed doughnut w/ chocolate filling

cafe mocha w/ soy milk
1 pm - The Patisserie

green salad w/ vinagrette dressing

1 slice whole grain bread w/ peanut butter

6 pm - home



No comments: