Friday, June 12, 2009

Day #12

Beginning Weight: 207.5
Today's Weight: 201.5
Goal Weight: 150


Again, I couldn't help weighing myself this morning. I'm feeling skinnier every day and I want to relish in it. ;))

Today I wore a pair of capri jeans that haven't fit me in about a year and a half. They're still a little snug but I am tickled that I can wear them at all. They show off my ankles which I have been contemplating all day. The edema from my tattoo has *finally* gone away and it gives me so much joy to look at my ankles now because they look so small!! Oh the silly little things that have the ability to totally make my day.


Yesterday's Food Choices

32 oz green smoothie
w/ spinach, mint, mixed berries, bananas, coconut oil

8 am - home

iced coffee w/ almond milk
blueberry muffin
11:30 am - Starbucks
veggie & avocado sandwich on a croissant
BBQ potato chips
2:00 pm - Baile


Today's Food Choices:

glazed doughnut w/ chocolate frosting

cafe mocha w/ soy milk
9 am - The Patisserie

1 banana
10:30 am - work
fruit salad
w/ pineapple, melon, & grapes
12:30 am - The Patisserie
6 pc falafalel
hummus & pita bread
Greek salad w/ no cheese
3:30 pm - Leo's Taverna

I know that I am not eating nearly enough fruits and vegetables. I try to make a green smoothie every morning but have been getting up late a few days a week so don't have time. Still this week is a big improvement from last week.

6 days NO DAIRY!!! I can feel the puffines leaving my body little by little every day. And of course the sweaty yoga sessions help to flush it out, too.

No comments: