Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day #4

Well, still struggling a bit on the diet front. I seem to keep making excuses for why I want to eat things that I know I shouldn't. The good news is that these deviations are limited. And I have been doing yoga every night.

But I know that to get the results I want I really need to get my eating habits in line. Exercise is only half of the equation. I have been drinking a green smoothie every day for breakfast. But then today I had Mexican food for lunch complete with the cheese I've intended to swear off.

HMMM. I know that planning plays a big role in whether I succeed or fail. So this weekend I will try to make a bunch of recipes from Alissa Cohen's book so that I have yummy raw things on hand to eat at all times. I will also get back on track with eating a big raw salad for lunch every day.

I am committed to doing this. Now or never. So what the heck have I been waiting for!?!!

No comments: