Sunday, July 18, 2010

RFR: Day Nine

So the past week was a little bumpy. I had a couple of social functions that of me off track. I am finding that when I drink alcohol - be it a glass of wine or a couple of beers - then I crave unhealthy foods and don't have the motivation to exercise.

I have decided to do a modified Master Cleanse for the next week or so. If I am feeling good I may extend to 2 weeks. I call this a "modified" MC because 1) I am using primarily grapefruit juice instead of lemon since we have a tree in our yard; 2) I am adding a scoop of Green Vibrance to the morning 32 oz MC batch; and 3) I am having 20 - 24 ounces of carrot based juice in the evenings. I will also continue taking MSM and Apple Cidar Vinegar. In addition, I will be allowing Green Tea or a Yerba Mate/Pau d' Arco blend. So my daily intake will look something like this:

6 AM - Salt Water Flush
7 AM - 1 TBSP MSM powder & 1 TBSP AC vinegar
7 AM - 32 oz MC w/ Green Vibrance
10 AM - 16 oz Green Tea or Yerba/Pau blend
1 PM - 32 oz MC straight up
4 PM - 16 oz Green Tea or Yerba/Pau blend
7 PM - 20 oz carrot-based juice
7 PM - 1 TBSP MSM powder & 1 TBSP AC vinegar

No comments: